Heard about Micro Units? Micro Housing? Tiny Houses? How can they help us? Where/how can they be utilized?
Come join us on Wed, Jan 18th at 6:30pm as the WNAC has assembled a small panel with Zac Shore, the Director of Development for Panoramic Interests – a micro housing manufacturer, and CJ Gabbe, urban planner and assistant professor at SCU to share their views on some of our challenges and opportunities.
Here is the agenda:
1. Introduction from new SJ D6 council member Dev Davis
2. New WNAC website demonstration – Don (5 min)
3. Volar Draft EIR released (5 min)
4. 280 Cap subcommittee update – Ken/Kirk (5-10 min)
5. Mobile Home Park Ordinance update – Davlyn (5 min)
6. BAREC update and community process – Kirk (5-10 min)
7. Panel on Micro Housing and Land Use (Panoramic Interests and SCU Land Use professor) – 60 min
8. CES highlights – Ken (5 min)
Date: Wed, Jan 18th
Where: Cypress Senior Center, 403 Cypress Ave, San Jose (just south of Steven Creek)
Please come early (6:15pm) if you would like a lite pizza dinner and cannoli (bring your own drinks).