We are holding our last 2018 meeting on Wednesday, November 28th at 6:30pm (the week after Thanksgiving). We have not held a formal meeting in a while due to the two larger events we put on earlier this year (the ADU Panel and Teacher Housing and More). Both events had great panels and your turnout and support was great! If you missed them, you can always check our website for the live stream capture.
We think this upcoming meeting will be an exciting one and we have a lot of content to share. We will provide some updates as well and kick-off some discussions around some really large projects in the area.
Here is our current agenda:
1. WNAC general business and recap (D1/D6, finances, etc.)
2. Councilmembers Davis and Jones updates (invited)
3. CAP Subcommittee/Stevens Creek Innovation corridor
4. Winchester Ranch Mobile Home Park discussion (and a little Santana West)
5. Destination Home
6. (395 South Winchester) Piano store property
If anyone has any additional suggestions, please let us know.
We will provide a pizza dinner and cannoli for dessert (bring your own drinks).