- Regular Business (5 minutes)
- Councilmembers’ Updates (10 minutes)
- I-280 Cap Update (5 minutes)
- City of San Jose Greenprint Update (25 minutes)
- Public-Private-Partnerships for Parks & Beyond (1 hour)
Date: Wed, May 1st, 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30 pm
Location: Cypress Senior Center, 403 Cypress Ave
Please register at the following link, so we no how much food to provide
A light pizza dinner and cannoli will be provided at this meeting.
Public-Private-Partnerships for Parks and Beyond
James Reber, Executive Director of the San Jose Parks Foundation, the fiscal agent that helps private entities support parks and playgrounds throughout San Jose, will lead a presentation/panel on the concept of public-private-partnerships. This could be relevant in both the development of the Pueblo Play Park and a requirement for a moonshot project, like a cap over I-280.