Housing Trust Silicon Valley’s Small Homes, Big Impact Program is hosting another Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) workshop! The workshop will take place on February 2,
This is a FREE event where a panel of experts will answer the following five questions for you:
- Can I build an ADU on my site?
- How do I get an ADU permitted?
- How do I put a team together to design and manage construction?
- How do I pay for the ADU?
- I’m a landlord, now what?
To attend the event you must complete the following steps by Monday, January 28:
1) Register for the workshop through Eventbrite; and
2) Complete a survey by clicking here.
Check-in will begin at 8:00am and the workshop will start sharply at 9:00am.
The agenda will be sent out a week prior to the event.
Meet our panelists:
Pam Dorr Director of Affordable Housing for the Blocks program at Soup providing factory modular and panalized ADUs.
Thancy Karem Camacho Gutierrez Lending Manager at Chase Bank.
Rebecca Gallardo Real Estate Professional and Intero Realtor.
Venue for the ADU Workshop is sponsored by Assyrian American Association, a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization of San Jose!