1. Call to Order
2. Board Introduction, Public Officials
3. WNAC Business (5 min):
a.Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting that includes current Treasurer Report
b.New People Introductions
c. info at WinchesterNAC dot com (forwards to all board members)
d. If you are interested in attending a board meeting, please let me know. We meet
on the first Sunday of the month at 4pm (although that time may change)
e.Review Agenda, ask for additional items, if any.
4. Senator Wieckowski – Accessory Housing Bill SB 1069 (presentation and vote)
5. Freeway Cap Video (5-10 min)
6. Brief review/feedback on VTA presentations (follow-up issues?) (10 min)
7. San Jose DOT/Public Works presentations (60-70 min)
8. Discuss WNAC role in Displacement and Homelessness (5-10 min)
– Process for creating a displacement policy (residential and commercial)?
– Homeless (working homeless)?
9. Topics for next meeting (or future meetings) (5 min)
– Area Visioning/charrette?
10. Close meeting